DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Thank you for shopping at www.chriskettle.co.uk
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your goods must be in the original packaging and you will need to have the proof of purchase.
Please also state the reason for the return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Delivery time can be up to 2 weeks. We will however endeavour to get your order out as quickly as possible.
Items are sent 1st class signed for, so please ensure someone will be available to sign for your items.
Items are for delivery in the UK only, all items require a signature upon delivery. For overseas delivery or any other inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment. We do not sell your information to third parties.
- If you sign up to a newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
If you have any questions on your purchase, delivery time or how to return your item to us, contact us at: email@example.com
Unit 11, 18a Arthur Street